Are you starting a business? Or perhaps you’re already established? Either way, your company needs to comply with the legal requirements. There are also annual filings to Companies House and HMRC to consider. If you deal offshore, then you must also take into account the overseas tax and regulatory authorities.
Here re just a handful of the services we offer
1. Company formation. We perform this essential service both in the UK and overseas. This includes
2. Company administration. We make sure your company is compliant with the Companies House requirements and HMRC requirements.
3. Corporate Governance. This involves making sure your company is properly managed according to the legal requirements. This entails routinely and regularly advising the directors.
4. Company finances and taxation planning. We have the experience and relevant knowhow to support you across all of tax and corporate regulations.
5. Company financial reporting to the company management, shareholders and other stakeholders.
6. Company insolvency, rescue winding up or liquidation. Should your company get into difficulties, we’ll give you all the advice and guidance you need to find a way through the challenging period. If necessary, we’ll support you through the process of winding up or liquidation. (We are also able to advise on personal insolvency matters which may be necessary where the business is run as a sole trader or a partnership).
7. Tax and regulatory compliance. We’re highly experienced in matters of corporate finance and tax compliance. We’ll make sure that all your tax affairs are in order.
8. Intellectual Property issues. If there are any concerns about your company's intellectual property including trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc., we are able to advise and guide you on the legal and compliance requirements.
Make sure that your company’s affairs are as they should be.
Secure your Estate against the risk of unnecessary tax. We’ll make sure your home, investments, savings, business interests, life insurance are protected as much as they possibly can be.
Entrepreneurs, investors, company directors - talk to us, the Tax specialists, about all your tax issues – compliance, income tax, corporate tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Are you starting a business? Or are you already established? Either way, your company needs to comply with the legal requirements - annual filings to Companies House and HMRC in the UK, and the tax and regulatory authorities overseas.
Avoid painful, costly and distressing litigation. We’re experts in mediation, arbitration and adjudication. Whether the dispute involves family members, business partners, investors, suppliers, customers or HMRC, we’re here to help.